Helping With Family Law Struggles
When it comes to family law, not everyone who seeks out counsel has the same needs. Perhaps you have arrived at this article because you are in desperate need of help, you may be confused, experiencing deep emotional pain, or angry over your current state of affairs. Or, you may simply be hoping to reach an amicable settlement in a broken personal relationship. Hankey Law Firm can help Fargo, ND residents move in the right direction and reach solid ground.
Most often, family law proceedings result when a marriage or romantic relationship is terminated. Lawyers experienced in family law assist clients in filing for separation or divorce, alimony, and child custody, visitation, and support. Couples married for short time periods may file for an annulment. Family law proceedings often involve the division of property when a marriage is dissolved.
At Hankey Law Firm, we have the experience in family law Fargo area residents need to be certain they receive fair and equal treatment in their case. Where family law matters are concerned, we work particularly hard to resolve issues out of court, while keeping your family’s best interests in mind. Hankey Law specializes in legal matters including divorce, child custody and visitation, adoption and name changes. Please contact us whatever your family law concern.
Personalized Family Legal Advice
Unlike many law firms who utilize a one-size-fits-all formula for addressing the issues with family law Fargo area clients have, Hankey Law firm has the knowledge and experience to approach your situation with compassion in a way that suits you, your family and your goals.
- Divorce: If you need an experienced, considerate family law attorney to represent you through a separation, annulment or divorce case, one who will work diligently on your behalf to facilitate outcomes that are beneficial to you now and in the years to come, please contact our office today.
- Family Law Advice: Hankey Law is also available to help you understand your rights and provide you with discreet legal advice if you plan to handle your family law case by yourself.
- Out of Court Settlements: Perhaps you are hoping to avoid bringing your family law situation to court by introducing an experienced mediator to help you and your partner reach an agreement that benefits you both and any children that may be involved.
- Family Law Decision Appeals: If you feel the judge’s order in your family law decision was unfair, Hankey Law Firm can represent you in the appeal process and press for a better outcome.
- Child Custody and Visitation: The experienced team at Hankey Law Firm will ensure that the decisions made concerning your child are fair to you and are in your child’s best interest.
- Child Support: We will help in the complex process of determining appropriate financial support for your child/children. When a family law case is contested, a family law attorney is valuable in discovering assets or income the other party has not disclosed and make certain you do not unwittingly waive important legal rights.
- Stepparent Adoption: If your family is ready to proceed with making you the legal parent of your stepchild, Hankey Law firm can help you begin the process and will be with you until your new family is complete.
- Name Changes: One area of family law Fargo area residents often overlook is seeking legal name changes. We are experienced in helping clients petition for name changes for themselves or their children and will cover all of the necessary steps, including arranging the hearing.
We Care About You and Your Family
However you feel about the family legal issue you are currently facing, you have come to the right place. We know that your family is central to your happiness, and your case is one of the most important things in your life right now. Hankey Law Firm is on a mission to help you understand your rights, protect your interests, achieve your goals and protect your children. We truly do care deeply about our clients and will work to reduce the stress you are feeling and keep you from becoming overwhelmed by your family law situation. Contact our office today to discover how we can be of assistance to you.
Rest assured, we’re the experienced family law attorney Fargo residents can rely on.